Monday, November 19, 2007

Girls Aloud go G-A-Y


Girls Aloud played at London's popular gay night, G-A-Y on Saturday. They glammed it up and stripped it down as usual, as they previewed brand new tracks from Tangled Up. Me and my friend Chantelle queued up for about three hours in the freezing cold, waiting to get in. But when we got to the door they said there was no way cos we were only 16, or some bollocks like that. I was well pissed off. We even tried lezzing it up, but they just laughed. They loved it really.


Anyway, we gave a nice drag queen my camera and asked her to take some photos for us. She gave me a dirty look and told me to f**k off. Only because I looked better than her, and she was well jealous. But I offered her a tenner and in the end she agreed to meet us outside after the gig.


The bitch never did meet us after and she ran off with my camera and the money. Can't believe it. So I nicked these photos off The Sun website instead.


The Setlist was:
Sexy! No No No...
Can't Speak French
Biology
Close To Love
Call The Shots
Something Kinda Ooooh
Love Machine


The Sexy! intro was A-maaaazing, as seen here:






And here's someone in front row, perving on Kimberley during Close To Love:






post signature

1 comment:

Adem With An E said...

That intro to "Sexy..." sounds amazing... I hope a better quality version of it surfaces online...