Tuesday, March 11, 2008

...Buzzing round a Girls Aloud Zoo.

I went 2 dis wikkid zoo on da wkend. It waz well wierd cuz i cant rememba how i got ther or back lol. Anyways it waz full of animals dat all luked lyke GA! I waz lyke OMG!! I went up 2 this bird (actual bird in a cage, not laydee) wat had Sarahs face and i waz lyke hiya, howz it hangin saz? And she just tweeted back at me, i waz lyke woah. And then she started tryin to peck me fru the bars, tha bitch! Then i saw all da utha girls as well. Nadz an Kimba waz well nyce but Chezza tried 2 shit on me. After dat I erd a massiv roar behind me and tha next thing I nu i waz in a hospital bed wiv doctors askin wat drugs i'd been takin. I told dem my storee but they didunt beleeve me. I fink they must B sugarbabes fans lol. NEway i got sum piccies of da creetyers at Aloud Zoo. But if NE1 else haz been and spotted Nicolion, pleese send me da photo 2 girlsaloudmafia@googlemail.com, cuz id luv 2 see her 2!:

Sarah Canary:



Cheryl Chimp:


Bambine:


Kimba Chameleon:



post signature

2 comments:

Adem With An E said...

Sarah Canary is the single greatest thing I've seen all week.

Keef said...

I kno, itz lyke a bird wiv a persun face!!! WTF, it waz well weird.